sometimes, i like to cook fancy. with fancy, i mean something which needs a bit more work than just pasta with pesto. like what i ate today. here are two photos, showing everything except the ice cream afterwards, and the drink:
posts about white russian.
- the big lebowski (imdb).
- a sufficient amount of vodka.
- a sufficient amount of kalúha.
- a sufficient amount of milk.
- some hardware to play the movie.
- some glass for the white russian(s).
- optionally, some ice cubes.
- pour some of the vodka, kalúha and milk into the glass. add some ice if needed.
- start watching the movie, while drinking the white russian.
- as soon as the glass is empty, pause the movie, refill the glass and continue the movie.
- repeat until the movie is over.
the amounts should be chosen high enough to ensure that you won’t run out of white russian during the movie.
well. seriously. (as serious as one can be after watching the movie and drinking several white russians.) the big lebowski is a movie by the coen brothers about a hippie slacker, called simply the dude, who is drawn into a kidnapping case which turns out to be a bit more complicated, with a bunch of different parties taking part in the game. the movie features great characters, most notably el duderino, his friends, donny and walter, and the german nihilists (nagelbrett by autobahn!), some great dream sequences, lots of bowling, and lots of white russians, all drunken by his dudeness.
if you’ve never seen it, watch it. and don’t forget the white russians.